I shared today’s smoothie on my Instagram page, and you can tell that I did not have enough time to take social media-worthy photos. It was a typical weekday morning rush out of the house.
This very simple smooth was made with:
- fresh cubed apples
- frozen strawberries
- pineapple pieces
- 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon of flax seeds
What is your simple go-to breakfast smoothie recipe? Leave me a comment!
Father’s day is around the corner and it has got me thinking about some things that I can’t resist but share.
I’m an easy-to-please kind of momma that does not require much and I don’t mind receiving a Mother’s day gifts the everyone in my household could enjoy, like a Kitchenaid Mixer. However, I’m curious as to how my fellow moms and bloggers feel about this idea.
Would you rather be gifted with something only you can use or you don’t mind sharing?
Please leave your answer in the comments area below. I’m really curious about your preferences.
Father’s day is right around the corner here in U.S. Have you picked out a gift for your father or the father-figure in your life?
Forget socks, shirts and whatever else you’ve gifted your father in the past. Let’s get tech-y!
Here is my list of the FIVE items I would recommend for Father’s Day:
- Magic Bullet Nutribullet Blender/Mixer system. I recently purchased this model of the Nutribullet and it’s expected to be delivered any day now (review post coming soon). I actually did not think to gift the Nutri bullet to my husband for father’s day, but now I will, hehe. The best gifts are the ones that are shared, right? It’s like when your husband gets you the KitchenAid blender you’ve been wanting for years. We all get to share and enjoy the item! Get it? Also, this gift gives us all a reason to adopt a healthier lifestyle.
- Next, we have the Fitbit Charge2. This item has great features such as multi-sport tracking, sleep and rest tracking, heart rate tracking, call, text and calendar alerts, large OLED screen and it’s battery power lasts up to 5 days! It’s actually on sale now for $129.95 (originally $149.95). Use Prime shipping and get within the next 48 hours.
- Up next is the Keurig Coffee Maker! I personally have a limited but good experience with the Keurig Coffee Maker. It has programmable controls, lets you choose brew sizes, has a large 48oz water reservoir, and a drawer to help you keep organized. Why not give it a try?
I also have limited experience with the fourth item of this list, but I have heard great things about the iRobot Roomba Vacuum Sweeper from a family member who has one. The Roomba is a gift that a dad who’s involved in the process of keeping the house in order would really appreciate. Schedule this baby to vacuum your floors while you’re away and return to a spotless home. It recharges itself too!
5. So I have absolutely no experience with the Amazon Echo, but I’ll trust the 46,835 people who gave it 4 or 5-star review on Amazon.com. Every dad out there deserves to listen to music and have a tech-y personal assistant. Well, that’s it, folks!
See you soon! Feel free to share (links below).
“There comes a time when you ought to start doing what you want. Take a job that you love. You will jump out of bed in the morning. I think you are out of your mind if you keep taking jobs that you don’t like because you think it will look good on your resume. Isn’t that a little like saving up sex for your old age?” Warren Buffet