Hello again y’all! I have another DIY project to share! This time it a DIY decorative coaster set.
I pretty much completed this project at no immediate cost. I used FREE laminate flooring samples that I picked during one of my trips to my local Home Depot.
To make this DIY decorative coaster set, you will need:
- Small wood plaques (I used laminate floor samples)
- Paint primer (not needed if you use unfinished wood)
- Acrylic paint (of your choice)
- A small Paint brush
- Mod Podge (I used matte)
- Prime the surface of the laminate pieces with a paint primer
- Use painter tape to make a design and then paint
- Use a heating tool to dry the paint quicker
- Apply a coat of matte mod podge to finish the coasters
What do you think? Be sure to leave me a comment below. Thank you!
SUBSCRIBE for blog updates.
Recent Blog Posts
Are you looking for ways to decorate your home without breaking the bank? Check out this long list of ideas on how to update your home on a budget!
Do you want to transform your home into a space you would love to enjoy and spend time in? Contact us at LTST Interiors.
Learn how to transform a boring and ordinary storage cabinet into a stunning storage console (with woven doors) for you home office or living room.