I’m an easy-to-please kind of momma that does not require much and I don’t mind receiving a Mother’s day gifts the everyone in my household could enjoy, like a Kitchenaid Mixer. However, I’m curious as to how my fellow moms and bloggers feel about this idea.
Would you rather be gifted with something only you can use or you don’t mind sharing?
Please leave your answer in the comments area below. I’m really curious about your preferences.
Forget socks, shirts and whatever else you’ve gifted your father in the past. Let’s get tech-y!
Here is my list of the FIVE items I would recommend for Father’s Day:
- Magic Bullet Nutribullet Blender/Mixer system. I recently purchased this model of the Nutribullet and it’s expected to be delivered any day now (review post coming soon). I actually did not think to gift the Nutri bullet to my husband for father’s day, but now I will, hehe. The best gifts are the ones that are shared, right? It’s like when your husband gets you the KitchenAid blender you’ve been wanting for years. We all get to share and enjoy the item! Get it? Also, this gift gives us all a reason to adopt a healthier lifestyle.
- Next, we have the Fitbit Charge2. This item has great features such as multi-sport tracking, sleep and rest tracking, heart rate tracking, call, text and calendar alerts, large OLED screen and it’s battery power lasts up to 5 days! It’s actually on sale now for $129.95 (originally $149.95). Use Prime shipping and get within the next 48 hours.
- Up next is the Keurig Coffee Maker! I personally have a limited but good experience with the Keurig Coffee Maker. It has programmable controls, lets you choose brew sizes, has a large 48oz water reservoir, and a drawer to help you keep organized. Why not give it a try?
I also have limited experience with the fourth item of this list, but I have heard great things about the iRobot Roomba Vacuum Sweeper from a family member who has one. The Roomba is a gift that a dad who’s involved in the process of keeping the house in order would really appreciate. Schedule this baby to vacuum your floors while you’re away and return to a spotless home. It recharges itself too!
5. So I have absolutely no experience with the Amazon Echo, but I’ll trust the 46,835 people who gave it 4 or 5-star review on Amazon.com. Every dad out there deserves to listen to music and have a tech-y personal assistant. Well, that’s it, folks!
See you soon! Feel free to share (links below).
“There comes a time when you ought to start doing what you want. Take a job that you love. You will jump out of bed in the morning. I think you are out of your mind if you keep taking jobs that you don’t like because you think it will look good on your resume. Isn’t that a little like saving up sex for your old age?” Warren Buffet
Hargitay has a very life-affirming personality now, thanks in no small part to her father. She told Good Housekeeping, “The message I got from my father was that life is hard, but you just don’t quit,” Hargitay says. “I am grateful that I didn’t let fear get the best of me. It only holds you back from possibilities and greatness. You’ve got to kick fear to the side, because the payoff is huge.”
She also said, “I don’t focus on what I can’t control,” saying. “If I can’t control it, let’s move on. I think that we have all been swallowed up in ‘shoulda-woulda-coulda.’ You figure it out and you walk tall and go through it. Some days it’s chicken, and some days it’s feathers.” Smart advice.
So I was browsing the internet the other day and I came across an article that shared information about
exercises sexercises women can do to improve their sex life. I was curious enough to scan the article and I was not surprised that doing squats was the number exercise one sexercise on the list.
Apparently, I’ve been sexercising and didn’t even know it.
In addition to squats were
And so much more. Read the rest of the article here.
Don’t forget ladies, these sexercises help you lose weight, get toned and increase the release of the feel-good hormones.
Here it is – overnight oats! It’s that simple. Save yourself some time and pop a half-cup of oatmeal and milk in your refrigerator overnight and wake up to ready-to-eat breakfast.
- This recipe is customizable. You don’t have to stick to bananas, blueberries, strawberries, etc. Customize it with your favorite fruits and have it your way.
- The first time I make overnight oats, it was late Winter and I prepared it in a small storage bowl with a lid. I was able to warm it in the microwave oven before I headed out in the morning. This was perfect because it was cold out. So, you can definitely switch things up based on your preference. You can also use a soup mug with a lid. I’m sure it’ll work well.
- Also, you can be flexible with milk based on your preference and diet. Options are soy milk, almond milk, whole milk, 1 or 2% milk, and so on.
- Get more recipes here.
I want to hear from you.
Are you open to trying overnight oats? If yes, what ingredients would you use?
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post and does not contain any affiliate links. The content of this blog is solely mine and should not be reproduced without permission.