Happy Sunday! I’ve been itching to make this post for over two weeks but was holding out to take and add some photos. However, I have realized It’ll never be perfect, so here it is!!! Get to know this crafty momma!
1. What is the meaning of your first name? I go by Abi but my name is actually Abisola, a Nigerian (Yoruba name) and it means “born at a time of abundance”.
2. What was favorite subject(s) at school? Science, Math and Art; the reason I decided to major in Chemistry in undergrad.
3. What is your favorite drink? I don’t really have a favorite drink but I like hot beverages in the cold months – flavored green tea and hot chocolate. Right I’m halfway through a 50 pack Mango Honey Green Tea tin I bought from TJ Maxx.
4. What is your favorite song at the moment? My favorite song at this moment is King of the World by Natalie Grant.
5.What is your favorite food? I am a picky eater in that I like a variety of foods, unlike my husband who does not mind eating the same thing over and over again. I try to cook a variety of dishes (American and Nigerian) weekly. Right now, I’m looking forward to cooking one of my kids’ favorite – Mixed Veggies Tuna Mac n Cheese.
6. What is the last thing you bought? The last thing I bought is not a thing but a bunch of things for jewelry making. I bought some beads and jewelry findings for a custom order necklace. Click here to view my collection of handmade jewelry.
7. Favorite book of all time? This is such a difficult question. I love to read and I just can’t award any one book my favorite of all time. I recently finished reading Joyce Meyer’s “Overload”, and bought 3 more of her books during the last week.
9. Do you have any pets? No. My kids are asking for a fish. I’m currently in the “thinking about it” phase of granting their wish.
10. Favorite Holiday? Any holiday that call for decorations.
11. Are you married? Yes. Been married for almost 9 years. Anniversary coming up soon! Yay!
12. How many siblings do you have? I have 3 siblings – two brothers and one sister. I’m the youngest.
13. What is your favorite shop? I love all the craft stores – A.C. Moore, Michaels and Joann Fabrics
14. Favorite restaurant? Green Turtle
15. When was the last time you cried? About 2 weeks ago. When I dropped my 6 year old off at school and didn’t have to escort him inside the school building/to his classroom. He was very excited and I thought to myself, OMG, He’s getting older! Tears drop from eyes..
16. Favorite Blog? I’m a lover of all DIY, Home décor, and craft blogs.
17. Favorite Movie? Mother’s Day. I love comedy/drama movies because I love to laugh and be entertained and. Life is too short to watch serious, suspense and scary movies. Although I watch them occasionally when hubby really wants to.
19. PC or Mac? PC
20. How tall are you? 5’5″
21. Can you cook? Yes. I like to try new recipes and bake as well.
Can you relate? Please share. Would love to make blog friends!