Hello again y’all! I have another DIY project to share! This time it a DIY decorative coaster set.
I pretty much completed this project at no immediate cost. I used FREE laminate flooring samples that I picked during one of my trips to my local Home Depot.
To make this DIY decorative coaster set, you will need:
- Small wood plaques (I used laminate floor samples)
- Paint primer (not needed if you use unfinished wood)
- Acrylic paint (of your choice)
- A small Paint brush
- Mod Podge (I used matte)
- Prime the surface of the laminate pieces with a paint primer
- Use painter tape to make a design and then paint
- Use a heating tool to dry the paint quicker
- Apply a coat of matte mod podge to finish the coasters
What do you think? Be sure to leave me a comment below. Thank you!
SUBSCRIBE for blog updates.
Recent Blog Posts
Get to know the 7 important tips and tools that all beginner woodworkers need to know to start building your own furniture!
Update your boring master bedroom today by creating an accent wall. See how I created this simple, blue accent wall in my bedroom.
How to build a workbench: build a simple workbench in 6 easy steps. How to build a large workbench for home shop or garage.